These can be species specific to determine the effectiveness of a particular management technique. A few examples are listed below; please contact us if you require information on other specialist surveys.
Our services include:
- The management and control of non-native species, such as Canada geese.
- The management of wildlife species in conjunction with available habitat, such as the management of deer.
- The impact and control of non-native invasive plants, such as Japanese knotweed.
- Breeding bird surveys
- Population density of fish stocks in pools, lakes and ponds.
- The effectiveness of exclusion fencing, for example the regeneration of woodland species.
Our support services:
Where important habitats or species have been identified, BlueSky Environmental Solutions are able to provide additional services such as, newt fencing, habitat creation and other wildlife mitigation measures and enhancement works in order to support your scheme. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.